Thursday, January 1, 2009

Making sense of a year called 2008 and the future....

Well folks we all made it into 2009!

Its now time to look at 2008 and be thankful to its outcomes.

2008 was a year in which I cut some good friendships made in 2007, renewed some very old and unexpected ones, solidified the remaining good ones, and made brand new friends in odd ways.

Work and ppl associated with it were the best a guy cud ask for. And out of nowhere an old dream was given a chance to be made into reality and I grabbed it.

In the latter part of the year, I made it to Sweden. New pals from TCS continue to cheer me up here.

Sadly one dear friend, Pradyumna Garimella passed away (RIP), shockingly reminding us of our own mortality.

The one thing I never imagined myself doing, COOKING, became a reality and am now an entry level, hunger satisfying veggie cook :) . Gotta learn more this year.

So enuf of 2008, lookin fwd to 2009 now.

2009 marks 15 years of friendship with my dear old school buddies and being a Hydbadi! :)
Miss all the fun back home with the gang.

I know some things that are gonna be good in 2009, but heres hoping that the other unknown things turn out even better :)

Cheers everybody and have a blast this year!





2 comments:

Megha said...

Yay !!

Cheers to the new year :)

Pranav said...

Hi Aditya, my brother's name showed up on your blog when I googled it. Were you friends? Have a great New Year.

Thanks
Pranav Garimella