Tuesday, February 10, 2009


2009 has started off with a lot of work and fun for me.
Been pretty busy with school work, but unexpected oppurtunities have presented themselves, enabling me to travel and have fun.
First up was another visit to Stockholm and the Nobel musuem. That gave me a chance to stock up on some much needed Indian spices and pickles :P
Last week, a last minute offer from a friend to join him on a visit to Amsterdam saw me spending the weekend there, and boy was it fun!
I managed to cover most of the good places in Amsterdam and also a visit to Hague as well to see the world famous Madurodam, miniature city.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gvnadi  has all the snaps from this trip and much more.

Lookin fwd to March for the Swiss trip and of course my B'day right around the corner :)

No comments: