Sunday, December 21, 2008

Confusion+ Anxiety+Boredom=Swiss Trip 2009

Strange things happen in a timespan of 1 hour.

1 moment u are discussing plans to see the Swiss scenic beauty, the next u are checking out good ticket prices, and then u realise the prices are increasing every minute. So what do u do? you call a meeting with ur pals, tell them the situation, go ahead and book ur tickets. 

Thats what happened 2day with me and my colleagues here.  So whats the problem in that?

Well it so happens that we have tickets to go and come back, but no further plan in Swiss. This means that further costs, sights to see and etc have not been fully accounted for. 

Checking all these later on reveals that some of us are not gonna be comfortable with the expenses. Its true, its way more than what was initially projected.

Anyways, I have made up my mind to have a great week in March what ever be the cost.

To quote STAR TREK, I am gonna be "boldly going where none of my friends have gone before!"

More info on related developments soon :)

Cheers!
aDy

1 comment:

Megha said...

Way to go Adiiiiiiii ....!!!

Take loads of pics and have a blast dear :)