Saturday, December 6, 2008

What is the identification of love ?

I have a wide range of favorite movies, from Clint Eastwood's Dollar Trilogy to The Matrix, all fallin under diff categories. However I do have a special soft corner for Namaste London.
The movie allowed me to get in touch with a special emotion, that not all movies can project.

One particular scene, even though I didnt understand it for a long time, is awesome.

And the translated dialogue is :
ishq de meree mitra pehchaan kee 
mit javay jadoon zid apnan dee

Hindi Version: (As said by Katrina)
Sachhe Pyar Ka Matlab, Usse Haasil Karna Nahin Hota 

English Version: 
What is the identification of love ?
When you are no longer obsessed with the feeling to possess it.

The bottom line is I discovered this gem of a movie, after I understood what that emotion feels like and I lost it................

Discover it if u havent,and if u have, experience it all over again.




Cheers!
aDy

No comments: