Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Frankfurt-Stockholm-Vasteras

So due to our flight arriving after our scheduled flight to Stockholm took off, we were given an alliance partner flight.

And boy did that flight suck, it was a low cost international flight, meaning I experienced costly Swedish prices even before I put foot in Sweden.

By the way Frankfurt airport was big, but no so tidy.

Anyways, reaching Stockholm, we got an immediate connecting bus to Vasteras.

It was a pleasant ride in a Mercedes Benz bus, with a magnificent view of Sweden's grasslands and farms.

Upon arrival in Vasteras, we were lucky to find a Desi guy( our ppl are everywhere :), who helped us find the place where we needed to collect our apartment keys.

After that, we took a very very expensive taxi ride that finally got us to our apartments.

Entering the building, I got acquainted with a friendly neighbour on my floor, who helped me with the ways and rules of the apartment in the next few days.

So got refreshed soon, had a pizza from a nearby pizzeria and sleep!!

1 comment:

Harsha Kalapala said...

before I "put foot" in Sweden

wow...