Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st morning in Vasteras

So I had 2 attend classes the very next day, and out I went into the city, boarding 2 buses and arriving exactly at the university.

All this without knowing a bit abt the city. I did come to realise that the ppl here are very friendly and speak good engish.

But it was pretty chilly, arnd 17 degrees.

Anyways attended some classes, got my self registered, and strolled through the university.

Next I proceeded to the city center, coming to know that the city is not huge, and can be covered easily.

Going back home, I was shocked to see that the sun only sets @ 10 in the night, which was both amusing to see and also difficult to sleep.

1 comment:

Harsha Kalapala said...

checkout this site regularly...

http://www.copyblogger.com/

I use it to improve my writing. Not that I am judging yours... :) ... or am I? ;-)