Thursday, May 7, 2009

Catch up...



Its more than 2 months since a proper post and a lot has happd since.....

1st off was an awesome and much needed 1 week vacation in Switzerland....
That place is just 2 good...all the scenes u see in movies..they are 100% real..and to experience them is an out of this world feeling...

Check out the above pic depicting the places we covered.....
The mountain tops Jungfrau and Zermatt presented a view for the eyes which cannot be expressed or truly captured in pics.
You could however chek out some pics of these mountains and much more at my picasa link http://picasaweb.google.com/gvnadi 
Point of interest was the culture of the ppl in Swiss and of course the beauties ;)
The ppl are most friendly and most of them speak 3 languages German, French, and English.
The mix of cultures also shows in the women...man o man are they a treat for the eyes :)

Anyways the 1 week vacation was a mast recharger for us and we came back and started our Theis work in full flow. As part of this...we got to visit Stockholm 5 times in a month and gave us ample time to see the city in a much better light. Also interacting with teams from Ericsson was a big boost for us and we had a great support from them for our experiments. I truly hope I get a chance to work with the same teams..they were working on something that is truly fascinating for me.

By the way I also took an additional course on Innovation, which was an eye opener for me on how Innovation works and how it can be cultivated in an organization. The prof for this course is a very learned and recognized individual. It was an honour to learn and interact from such a distinguished person.

Oh ya...I got thru the course easily..and also to add...all my practical work for the thesis is done.

Now engaged in battling the documentation for the same. Before I forget, we also presented a proposal to Ericsson for a new solution to an existing problem. They were kinda impressed and I am keeping my fingers crossed abt its future outcome.

I also managed to squeeze in time to cover nearly 10 seasons of the Simpsons from 20 to 10 (started the other way round).

Its the finale season on Tv and already Chuck, Heroes have ended. Lost is setup for an explosive end next week and hopefully Smallville also delivers this year as well.

Sad abt Prison Break ending this season. However I am pleased to know that FOX is gonna end it in style and tie up lose ends.

Also new addiction tv shows include HOW I MET YOUR MOM and 30 ROCK (up to date on all the seasons :D)

The best show this season has been FRINGE and boy am I excited to be seeing LEONARD NIMOY in the finale next week. 

And while all this has been happening.....its MAY 2009 now..and that means I only have a month and 10 days to leave Sweden. Lots to do in this time and lots more 2 shop. Wish me all the best for this.

Have to chalk out a list for the folks back home and also restrict the stuff within the weight limits.

Before I forget...the weather has turned upside down and its simple superb outside...clear skies, bright sunshine, blooming trees etc. Its the best time to be in Sweden.

The 1 thing that bugs me is how the Sun is upto 10 PM in the night and thats kinda wierd and disturbs my sleep patterns :P 

Have some good meetings with big shots in the coming week, and I am confident they will end up being beneficial to me ;)

OH YES!! Alien's big news was a total shocker ..... wonder what hes got next under his sleeve?

God willing, I hope to present my thesis on June 2nd in an awesome way. Once I do that, I am free and hope to fly home by June 15th.

Anyways will keep updating frequently this month..... Stay tuned...





No comments: